Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Word Verification

I hate to do this, but I turned on word verification. The spam is just getting way out of hand. The spammers are particularly annoying, becuase they don't even do a good job of matching spam comments to the topic at hand when there is a good match to be made. I once did a post that made reference to "the best Belgian chocolate". I just discovered a spam comment about "the best Belgian chocolate" in another one of my posts -- a post that had nothing to do with either Belgium or chocolate. I don't even object to a few commercial comments if they stay on topic, but the bots just seem to behave randomly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just making sure that commenting still works...

Tue Feb 27, 11:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home