Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Efficiency Wages?

`It's only once a year, sir,' pleaded Bob, appearing from the Tank. `It shall not be repeated. I was making rather merry yesterday, sir.'

`Now, I'll tell you what, my friend,' said Scrooge,' I am not going to stand this sort of thing any longer. And therefore,' he continued, leaping from his stool, and giving Bob such a dig in the waistcoat that he staggered back into the Tank again;' and therefore I am about to raise your salary.'

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apologies for impatience

Sun Jul 11, 02:25:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Sun Nov 07, 09:57:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

But wearing the flower is about: If a flower to wear in the left suggestible, are awaiting word that her women's apartment, you can contact…

Sun Nov 14, 09:48:00 PM EST  
Anonymous juegos de terror online said...

Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs.
----
play game jogos gratis online and play game unblocked games online

Wed Aug 26, 05:34:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home